Never stayed in a bed and breakfast before, or shudder to think of the frills that are associated with it. Think again. There’s no doily-brigade here at the Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, consistently voted top BnB/Inn on Trip Advisor for the Yarra Valley & Healesville, perfectly located with a short 30 second stroll down into the ‘ville.
There are many reasons to stay in the beautiful Yarra Valley and Healesville…perhaps you are looking for one of the following:
- Just received an invite, and need wedding guest accommodation
- Wanting time out with that special someone
- A perfect gift voucher opportunity
- An ideal base for your family or friends “group hug” (10 adults max)
- Or even for a mini-corporate venue
Whatever the reason for your getaway, our sparkling clean rooms (where elbow grease and attention to detail is evident), our super comfy beds with fresh, crisp white linen and a scrummy home-cooked brekkie will tick all your boxes.
Originally a Masonic Lodge dating back to 1918, the building has been lovingly converted into a 5 bedroom, character filled bed and breakfast for adults only. Our range of accommodation offers:
- 3x Queen Rooms (each with own private ensuite)
- 1x King Room (own private ensuite)
- 1x King Suite (own private ensuite AND private living area and kitchenette)
- A HUGE communal living room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace, where you can sip, chew, chomp or nibble to your heart’s content.
Ozzie and I love meeting all our guests at breakfast and of course are here on hand if you need pointers of where to go, explore and discover. Breakfast includes continental and fully cooked options, plunger coffee and various teas. Food intolerance's are catered for with prior notice.
Just a couple of notes: We are not a self-catering establishment and do not provide any cooking or BBQ facilities, however we can provide necessary cutlery and crockery for nibbles and take away food. If you are looking for self contained accommodation with cooking facilities, our sister business 'The Old Mechanics' http://theoldmechanics.com.au might be more suitable.
Unfortunately, we do not cater for children/toddlers/infants younger than 18 years of age. No pets allowed on the premises.
Hope to have you stay!