Never stayed in a bed and breakfast before, or shudder to think of the frills that are associated with it. Think again. There’s no doily-brigade here at the Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, consistently voted #1 BnB/Inn on Trip Advisor for the Yarra Valley & Healesville, perfectly located with a short 30 second stroll down into the ‘ville.
There are many reasons to stay in the beautiful Yarra Valley and Healesville…perhaps you are looking for one of the following:
- Just received an invite, and need wedding guest accommodation
- Wanting time out with that special someone
- A perfect gift voucher opportunity
- An ideal base for your family or friends “group hug” (10 adults max)
- Or even for a mini-corporate venue
Whatever the reason for your getaway, our sparkling clean rooms (where elbow grease and attention to detail is evident), our super comfy beds with fresh, crisp white linen and a scrummy home-cooked brekkie will tick all your boxes.
Originally a Masonic Lodge, which has been lovingly converted into a 5 bedroom, character filled bed and breakfast for adults only. Our range of accommodation offers:
- 3x Queen Rooms (each with own private ensuite)
- 1x King Room *can be presented as twin singles on request (own private ensuite)
- 1x King Suite *can be presented as twin singles on request (own private ensuite AND private living area and kitchenette)
- A HUGE communal living room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace, where you can sip, chew, chomp or nibble to your heart’s content.
Ozzie and I love meeting and greeting all our guests ( the idea is to show you around so you can familiarise yourself with your space), and of course are here on hand if you need pointers of where to go, explore and discover. That being said, we then disappear (probably exploring ourselves) and get to hear about your adventures the following morning at brekkie.
Just a couple of notes: As we are not a self-catering establishment, we can’t have guests using the kitchen; however we can provide necessary cutlery and crockery for nibbles, BBQ and take away food. Unfortunately we do not cater for those under the age of 14 years of age. No pets allowed on the premises.
Hope to have you stay!
Regards Donia and Ozzie (us “tuckeroos”)
Gift Certificates are available – enquire here